Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still did not receive any confirmation about the registration 2014

Options
  • 28-08-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Has anyone heard back from CIT since they accepted CAO offers yet, haven't received any email/letter regarding my registration.

Regards,
    Darius.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

http://www.cit.ie/contentfiles/admissions/2014%20YR%201%20SCHEDULE%20for%20website.pdf

I imagine you'll receive the letter tomorrow. They were supposed to be sent out on the 26th. Just checked again, it now says the 27th, where it previously said the 26th... I think someone made a boo boo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pigck29

Hi,

I still haven't receive any letter/email about the registration of Higher Diploma in Science in Cloud & Mobile Software Development. Has anyone heard anything from college yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I'm on a different course, but still no welcome pack/letter for me either!

Except an email I received on my old CIT webmail looking for fees! (don't know how they managed to link my old CIT account with my CAO application)

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

I received my last week, and also got an email on how to set up my student email and pay the fees. You should try and contact CIT as the registration letter were sent out on the 27th of last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pigck29

Thanks guys! I am going to email to course coordinator to find out what happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got my regs pack with the form and getting started book, but no email about setting up a CIT mail account...should I have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

My brother got his today. Email accounts are probably already created, you will be shown how to log in on registration day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

String wrote: »
    My brother got his today. Email accounts are probably already created, you will be shown how to log in on registration day.

You're shown how to log in in the email. It's really simple.

Advertisement