Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consumer Advice: Good Bulky Skatebaording Shoes?

Options
  • 01-09-2014 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy new shoes for skateboarding, I usually buy online but I am finding it difficult to find a nice pair of bulky (medium at least) skate shoes right now.
    Usually I could find a pair easily but the trend seems to be these days that the newer thinner vulcanized shoes are trendy right now but after trying a pair of thinner shoes I can say there not my cup of tea at all and not to mention there ugly as sin.
    Started skating in 2001 so I'm just too used to the old bulky style, I've check the usual sites like Amazon, ebay and RouteOne but can't find anything decent for my €50 budget (€60 max)
    So now I'm just looking for suggestions on a pair or a site where I can get some, I'm a size 11 and not too fuss on brands just as long as there not Nike SB which I absolutely loath.
    Cheers in advanced.

Advertisement