Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports equipment online maher s cork

Options
  • 01-09-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Wondering if anyone has purchased tennis racquets from mahersportsonline-based in cork according to the website. If so, did it take long to deliver/ were you happy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

never got anything on line from them but have done plenty shopping in their bricks and mortar store and would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Atbr

Thanks. Mahers seem good but I do not live near Cork. My reason for online delivery query

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Big Eejit

Atbr wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone has purchased tennis racquets from mahersportsonline-based in cork according to the website. If so, did it take long to deliver/ were you happy?

I've ordered weights from them, which arrived by courier. Part of the order was damaged (not sure why, but might have been the packaging) but their online shop co-ordinator arranged a replacement.

Thanks for info. Very helpful Big EEjit

Been lucky today to get the kind of one I was looking for

• Advertisement
Advertisement