Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on-line psychology course

Options
  • 02-09-2014 6:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I'm thinking of doing a psychology on-line course, interest has been there for quite a while, I'm unemployed so have plenty of time on my hands these days! Was wondering if anyone has done one before? If so, how did you find it? Was the coursework hard and did you get support ( from your tutor etc)?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What area? and a degree or fetac?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Moonbeam wrote: »
    What area? and a degree or fetac?

in general psychology i think. A fetac one and might decide if i want to go further down the line when i have that done..

this is what I have in mind: http://www.cmit.ie/psychology-and-counselling-courses/certificate-in-psychology/

any feedback/comments would be welcomed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

You might have more luck getting answers in the Psychology forum, I think there's already a few threads on this :)

might try that out:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Hi smiler_lady150, I did a Diploma in Psychology with CMIT, 7 years ago, I found it great...not sure if it's changed since then. I had a tutor that marked my assignments and gave me advice :)

I've now signed up for a Degree in Psychology in DCU through their Open Education.

Good luck :D

just to follow up on this, I've made a decision, doing a course with CMIT for 6 months. Enrolled a few days ago and starting next week. can't wait:D thanks for all your help

Advertisement