Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoe storage

• 02-09-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have moved into an apartment and am having trouble finding shoe storage that fits under the bed! The height under the bed is only 150mm so it really is a problem. Does anyone know of a carpenter/company that will make a unit that can hold up to 50/60 pairs of shoes and at a reasonable price? I have looked in IKEA but I haven't seen a unit that will hold that amount of shoes only something like a wardrobe that's costing €700 or thereabouts. Please help!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kerrymaid11

I meant to say also I'm in Dublin so anywhere city centre D1/D4 would be great, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

I am open to correction but I think getting shoe storage under a bet custom made could be very expensive.
    Hopefully I'm wrong! You said you looked at Ikea....would the Karlaby storage drawer not work for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kerrymaid11

Thanks firlodge, I think you could be right about the custom made furniture! I never spotted the karlaby range, that looks like it could work. However in the meantime I found shoe storage boxes in Penneys, very basic but does the job @ €3.90 a box can't complain :)

Advertisement