Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with the 365 site this morning

Options
  • 02-09-2014 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been having problems logging in to the site this morning. If I do manage to get in it lasts no longer than a minute before logging me off. I was also unable to see transactions or view my e-statements. Are you having issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Synode wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been having problems logging in to the site this morning. If I do manage to get in it lasts no longer than a minute before logging me off. I was also unable to see transactions or view my e-statements. Are you having issues?
    Hi Synode, 

Thanks for the post.

I've checked with our support team and 365online should be working fine, if you continue to have a problem online please contact banking 365 on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 and a customer service rep will happily help you.

Janette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Hi,

Hi Synode, 

Thanks for the post.

I've checked with our support team and 365online should be working fine, if you continue to have a problem online please contact banking 365 on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 and a customer service rep will happily help you.

Janette
    Hi Janet,

I rang the 365 banking number just after I posted the above. They confirmed there are problems with the website and your technical team are looking at it. So you're info is wrong. The site is still having problems. 

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

I am also having problems connecting to 365 Online

Hi,

Hi Synode, 

Thanks for the post.

Janette
    Hi Janet,

I rang the 365 banking number just after I posted the above. They confirmed there are problems with the website and your technical team are looking at it. So you're info is wrong. The site is still having problems. 
    Hi Synode, 

I've spoke with our support team and they have confirmed that they site is working.

You could try clearing your history, and log in again using the web address www.365online.com .

I hope this helps, 

Thanks

Janette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Hi,

Hi Synode, 

Thanks for the post.

Janette
    Hi Janet,

Hi Synode, 

I've spoke with our support team and they have confirmed that they site is working.

You could try clearing your history, and log in again using the web address www.365online.com .

I hope this helps, 

Thanks

Janette
    The site is working but not properly. I've been trying to view an e-statement all morning and the site has been logging me off randomly. 

• Advertisement

Hi,

Hi Synode, 

Thanks for the post.

Janette
    Hi Janet,

Hi Synode, 

I hope this helps, 

Thanks

Janette
    The site is working but not properly. I've been trying to view an e-statement all morning and the site has been logging me off randomly. 
    Hi Synode, 

I'll pass this feedback onto our support team for investigation.

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

I am having this problem since last week. I've tired different browsers and different PC's so its not a cache issue, i can login but after few clicks i am logged out.

Errors below-

365online.com/online365/spring/unexpectedError
    • We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
    • You do not have authority to access the requested resource.
    • The system has logged you out, if you wish to continue please click 'Login'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Belfunk,

Thanks for your reply.

In this case, we would ask you to call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00353 14044000 while you have access online and a colleague can go through some trouble shooting with you. If necessary, they can log this for further investigation. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement