Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying ahead

Options
  • 02-09-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Is there any reason why I can't pay via your site with my card to pre-empt next month's bill and try and halve it?

Just want to add a bit of credit to my account basically

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi RedXIV,

Customers can pay into their Electric Ireland account any time via debit card, they just need to ensure that they allow a minimum of six working days in advance of a direct debit, to prevent paying twice - as the direct debit is presented to the bank for collection up to six working days before the due date.

Do let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Hi RedXIV,

Customers can pay into their Electric Ireland account any time via debit card, they just need to ensure that they allow a minimum of six working days in advance of a direct debit, to prevent paying twice - as the direct debit is presented to the bank for collection up to six working days before the due date.

Do let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

That's perfect, bill not due until next month so will go ahead with that. Thanks!

Advertisement