Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module Registration

Options
  • 02-09-2014 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Hi guys im trying to register modules for 2014/15, I got the booklet and my student card in the post.

The booklet says when I log into the student record portal I should see a link saying 'Click here to complete your module registration'

However all I see is disability support services, financial services etc.

When I click the Student Records link on the left side of the page it says Modules I am Currently Registered for and when I click it , it just says none.

Any help would be greatful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Ompala

byrneg28 wrote: »
    Hi guys im trying to register modules for 2014/15, I got the booklet and my student card in the post.

The booklet says when I log into the student record portal I should see a link saying 'Click here to complete your module registration'

However all I see is disability support services, financial services etc.

When I click the Student Records link on the left side of the page it says Modules I am Currently Registered for and when I click it , it just says none.

Any help would be greatful!

Don't think module registration opens until next week, they are just getting orientation out of the way this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Ompala wrote: »
    Don't think module registration opens until next week, they are just getting orientation out of the way this week

Thanks sorry I just re-read what the letter said, it says register between the 8th - 12th , I thought the 8th was the deadline

Advertisement