Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious Ebay autograph seller.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Better than no story, I suppose, but it's very hard to know with autographs.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

I bought an "autographed with certification of authenticity" vinyl The Joshua Tree by U2, from a UK seller on Ebay. When it arrived the "cert of authenticity" could have been done better by my 8 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Never EVER buy autographs on Ebay, i have a rake load of 10x8 promo pics signed by some of the biggest bands in the world (Sabbath, Page/Plant, Metallica, Green Day, Offspring, Maiden, Ozzy, Aerosmith & more), each one i got myself, that is the only way to prove they're legit.

Take a read through this forum

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum

They're VERY good and will give you an answer quickly, i'd say over 90% of ebay autographs are fake

Advertisement