Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mega Man Wily Wars

Options
  • 02-09-2014 11:07am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a long shot but anyone got a copy of this that they are willing to sell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I think I remember it being PAL optimized and gave a rolling picture at 60hz? Can try it out when I go home. (So you'd be better going for Rockman Mega World to get rid of the PAL boarders)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot but anyone got a copy of this that they are willing to sell?

Doesn't Jack Burton have a double of it? Or did at one stage anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

o1s1n wrote: »
    I think I remember it being PAL optimized and gave a rolling picture at 60hz? Can try it out when I go home. (So you'd be better going for Rockman Mega World to get rid of the PAL boarders)

That would be great if you could do that, getting it for my American friend so he won't be able to play it in 50Hz since very few American TVs support 50 Hz.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Doesn't Jack Burton have a double of it? Or did at one stage anyway.

Pretty sure he sold it iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That would be great if you could do that, getting it for my American friend so he won't be able to play it in 50Hz since very few American TVs support 50 Hz.

Another gift to your friend might be telling him to ditch his crappy non RGB American commercial TV and get himself a proper PVM or BVM broadcast monitor. :D

It'll support full RGB via BNC inputs and you can get absolutely beautiful broadcast monitors in the US for next nothing. They're giving them away.

• Advertisement

I think he loves the HD CRT he uses too much to get a broadcast monitor :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You know, googling Wily Wars is fine, but do watch out for spell check, as Willy Wars produces an awful lot of NSFW imagery!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I still have the 2 copies, the one for sale is boxed with no manual though

Yeah I'd be interested in that, how much for it?

I dunno, I was hoping to fleece someone on it and pay for a holiday haha

What would your american friend be offering for it?

• Advertisement

We kind of have an arrangement where he won't accept money from each other so it's turned into an arms race to send each other nice videogame things. So it will be me that's paying.

I'm not sure what the price of the game is worth now. I'd be willing to pay quite a bit for it since I have a job now and he's been threatening to find me a copy of earthbound.

Well in that case

hCDCF41F9

I seriously have no idea when a boxed copy is going for at the moment and I could find anything on ebay

Grand I'll check around when I get home and try and give you a reasonable offer.

Cool, thanks man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

We kind of have an arrangement

tumblr_mfzywzFNnS1rbv8d7o2_500.gif

Forgot to post that this arrived during the week. Thanks a million for sorting me out jack burton!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement