Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it okay for me to seek testing help on the games for a game I am developing?

Options
  • 02-09-2014 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi,

Spoke to a mod on the games forum, and was advised to check if this was okay. I'm currently working on a web based version of my first game, with the intention of releasing it on the large gaming portals (kongregate etc), and was hoping I might be able to get a little help testing it by posting a link to it on the games forum. The web version is free, but the full game isn't. Would this be okay?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm not sure why you were sent here, normally the local mods of a forum say whether they'll allow it or not.

If you intend to do so more formally on behalf of a company or to represent the company it would be different.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement