Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lissywollen Accomodation Centre

Options
  • 02-09-2014 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Is anybody here on boards currently residing at the accommodation centre behind the Dept of Education? I'd be interested in hearing about what life is like in there. Well I have one specific question. I've been in the twice before and both times I have not seen any kids playing. Is there specific rules about letting kids out to play, do they need to be accompanied by adults at all times or is there a specific play area where they must go??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭martin1

And I have another question.

There are so many complaints coming from these centre's.

Is the food and accomodation that you get there, which I pay for through my taxes, is it better than what you would have recieved had you stayed in your own country, or is it worse ?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Well it doesnt look like the food is up to par as a number of residents are boycotting the food provided right now. Just listening to some news on athlone community radio.

Advertisement