Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tablets with Ecolabel / new Nexus

• 02-09-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭

I have a voucher allowing me to buy any electronic products with an EU ecolabel. As I move house a lot I don't want a fridge / tv etc, the only thing I might use is a tablet (but have an iPad air). From what I can see the best option available is a Nexus 7 (all Asus tablets seem to have ecolabels). Will there be a new version of this, or ideally a Nexus 10, coming out for Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭droidman123

I have a voucher allowing me to buy any electronic products with an EU ecolabel. As I move house a lot I don't want a fridge / tv etc, the only thing I might use is a tablet (but have an iPad air). From what I can see the best option available is a Nexus 7 (all Asus tablets seem to have ecolabels). Will there be a new version of this, or ideally a Nexus 10, coming out for Christmas?

all the rumours are pointing to a new nexus in October,made by htc and will be an 8.9 inch screen and running the new android L .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Ok I will hold out for a month or so to see if anything is announced, I don't need a tablet but have to use this voucher by the end of the year, so am looking for something which is a slight upgrade on the iPad Air.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeemy

Hi
    Yip as above Nex 8 supposed be coming before year end and should be cracker.

Advertisement