Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions - Bringing some foreign friends to Donegal

Options
  • 02-09-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

As per my post in Kilkenny - I plan to bring some foreign friends to Donegal - a longish trip but worth it !!

Just wondering if any one in the area has any suggestions

What we must see
    Good places to stay
    Any hidden gem
    Food suggestion

Thanks for any help !

"Hi
    I promised some foreign visitors a trip to Donegal. I have decided to go direct from Kilkenny to Donegal as going from Dublin is almost as long due to visa restrictions for crossing border

As it is a long trip I just wondered if any one ha s done it before and could suggest any points of interest/views etc more-or-less along the route . Small diversions would be ok - I would hate them to miss out on something along the way ( at the moment I am concentrating on what drives to take in Donegal itself)

Thanks "

Comments

Advertisement