Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-- Belfast five nights per week--

Options
  • 02-09-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm possibly moving to Belfast (possibly Newry) next month. I wanted to ask if anyone might know of somewhere that I could rent 5 nights a week as I will be travelling home weekends for a few months.
    I found one place in Armagh which does this and that might also be a location to move.(serviced apartments - would cost around £700pm doing it this way but means I don't have electricty etc... to pay/ no lease don't have to buy stuff for a house )

I don't want to rent a house by myelf or houseshare. The first because it would be too expensive/leases etc... the second because I am middle-age and don't want to go back to my student days :)

Any help would be really appreciated as I know nothing of Belfast.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

£700/month would get you a 3bed furnished semi-d house in Belfast. You'd be far better off getting a small place in Belfast (£450-550ish) than going down the serviced route. Also don't forget to factor in the cost and time of commuting from Armagh to Belfast...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Thanks guys. Really useful advice.

I wasn't thinking of commuting to Belfast though.

I'll keep this in mind when making a decision.

Thanks again.

Advertisement