Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for "Apple & Cinnamon" flavoured Lemsip in Waterford

Options
  • 02-09-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi all, partner brought back Apple & Cinnamon Lemsip from England a few months ago.. They were delicious but all gone now.. I don't suppose anyone knows of anywhere around the town that sells them?

All I've seen is the usual Blackcurrant, Lemon and Lemon & Menthol..

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Boots or tesco as UK retailers might stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Tesco definitely dont and to the best of my knowledge boots dont either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Not available in Ireland only launched in Uk last year.

Unfortunately every medicine has to get approved from Irish medicines board (they have a new name now which I don't know) and this costs money. Hence you don;t get the same choice as you get in NI or GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spikadelica

These are available on E-Bay in 10 sachet packs

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

delahuntv wrote: »
    Not available in Ireland only launched in Uk last year.

Unfortunately every medicine has to get approved from Irish medicines board (they have a new name now which I don't know) and this costs money. Hence you don;t get the same choice as you get in NI or GB.

Thanks

These are available on E-Bay in 10 sachet packs

Thanks, see that now but there's no way i'd pay what they are looking for.. Price ranges from 2 and a half to 4 times what they cost in the shops..

• Advertisement
Advertisement