Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Room for first year St.Patrick Student, preferably not digs.

• 02-09-2014 2:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

Hello I am a first year student going in to St.Patricks college Drumcondra. I was refused campus accommodation and have been looking for accommodation for 2 weeks now. I would love to live with other St.Pats students however i know there is little chance of this happening now.. Just wondering does any student have a spare room in a place they are renting. Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Claireone

22322 wrote: »
    Hello I am a first year student going in to St.Patricks college Drumcondra. I was refused campus accommodation and have been looking for accommodation for 2 weeks now. I would love to live with other St.Pats students however i know there is little chance of this happening now.. Just wondering does any student have a spare room in a place they are renting. Thanks guys

H

Hi

I am a first year male student at Portobello and am looking for someone to share apartment which is located near Croke Park. Are you still interested or are you sorted?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 22322

yes i am still interested

Good stuff. Can you gimme a ring when u can and will fill u in more detail. Ring 《mod snip》 Cheers. Speak soon

Just saw in another thread you were looking for boys and i am female is that a problem :/

• Advertisement

No it shouldn't be a problem at all. There is a small ensuite bedroom upstairs that you could have. Im heading to work now so if you give me a ring tmrw il fill you in more detail. Ring me after 4:00 tomorrow.

Ok brillliant thank you so much :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Claireone wrote: »
    Good stuff. Can you gimme a ring when u can and will fill u in more detail. Ring 《mod snip》 Cheers. Speak soon

Use the PM facility - do not post your personal contact details on a public forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement