Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ad on Adverts.... 4 week old puppies

• 02-09-2014 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭

http://adverts.ie/6323583 I'm pretty sure they are way too young for rehoming .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

If you have concerns, report it. They will look at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

I have reported the ad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Seems to be gone now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Its gone now. I reported it too. Absolutely disgusting on their part. They dont deserve to own a dog. Poor puppies :-(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 markhogan

Well to Old to rehome a puppy. I heard its around six weeks are so but i still think thats early

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

markhogan wrote: »
    Well to Old to rehome a puppy. I heard its around six weeks are so but i still think thats early

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. 8 weeks is the youngest a pup should leave.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Folks, and the OP,
    It is against the forum charter to link to ads for animals on advertising sites for the purpose of discussion.
    Adverts.ie have a report function for taking action against such ads.
    Thread closed.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement