Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL connection issue

Options
  • 02-09-2014 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

It appears that a kn technician has somehow or another knocked off my efibre, just had a horrible time on the phone to tech support trying to explain this to them.

Apparently it takes 2-3 days to contact someone about the problem and then they will arrange to resolve it. Are you writing letters ?

Bloody joke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Owryan wrote: »
    It appears that a kn technician has somehow or another knocked off my efibre, just had a horrible time on the phone to tech support trying to explain this to them.

Apparently it takes 2-3 days to contact someone about the problem and then they will arrange to resolve it. Are you writing letters ?

Bloody joke
    Hi Owryan

I'm sorry to hear this, If you would like to PM me your account number I'll look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement