Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel my eircom contract after 6weeks?

Options
  • 02-09-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Changed over to Eircom for efibre on July 10th. Got my first bill today and I was overcharged due to not being on correct bundle as signed up. 

I want out of my eircom contract already as I'm not getting what I was sold on the phone.

Also told that I can ring after 6 months to go to BB only option with no charge or start of new contract but have just been told on the phone there is €100 charge to do this. 

Already more proof of mis-selling. 

Anyone requested transcript of telephone conversations before? 

I was reluctant to change eircom from past experieneces and obviously eircom have not improved.

I want out and how can I go about it now as there is a clear breach of contract and no clarity on my package details.

Spoke to 4 different agents in the last 2 hours and none can give me the same story

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

murphman wrote: »
    Changed over to Eircom for efibre on July 10th. Got my first bill today and I was overcharged due to not being on correct bundle as signed up. 

I want out of my eircom contract already as I'm not getting what I was sold on the phone.

Also told that I can ring after 6 months to go to BB only option with no charge or start of new contract but have just been told on the phone there is €100 charge to do this. 

Already more proof of mis-selling. 

Anyone requested transcript of telephone conversations before? 

I was reluctant to change eircom from past experieneces and obviously eircom have not improved.

I want out and how can I go about it now as there is a clear breach of contract and no clarity on my package details.

Spoke to 4 different agents in the last 2 hours and none can give me the same story
    Hi  murphman

By making an official complaint you can request a call recording, to do so please contact accounts on free phone 1901 and request to lodge an official compliant. This will be then investigated and you will be contacted within 10 days.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement