Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timetable for 2nd year

• 02-09-2014 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all. Just looked at my timetable for 2nd year and on the Wednesday I'm in from 9-4 with
    no break. This can't be right? Just wondering will this change or should I e-mail someone?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I had a 9-6 day in second year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Class rep would be first port of call to get a vote going to change the time of one or more of your classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

I had a 9-6 with no breaks on a Thursday before..... that was fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I have 9-5 on a Friday and have to get a bus at 5 to Mayo.

Administration are strict on changing classes lately as so many want to get them changed but uni is open from 9-6 and that is the policy but you can try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Go to your class rep and get the class to ask to try and get it changed.

If that doesn't work, speak to your lecturers and ask if you can switch lab/tut slots.

There're no guarantees that any of this will work though, you might just be stuck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Da Don

They wont do anything, some classes have 9-6 with no breaks

Advertisement