Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Plastic Surgery)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

She's barely changed at all, if she's had work done it's pretty minimal :confused: People's features change slightly over time, shocking stuff.

This was her as a teenager, she looks the same now but older.

AngelinaJolie2769474518.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Dolbert wrote: »
    She's barely changed at all, if she's had work done it's pretty minimal :confused: People's features change slightly over time, shocking stuff.

She even looked grown up as a child, such mature beautiful features

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Dolbert wrote: »

I think the video is pretty clear evidence she's had a lot of work done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Devostator

what is this video?
    IT"S FAKE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Devostator wrote: »
    what is this video?
    IT"S FAKE!

It's in my first post in this thread.

Not fake at all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

UCDCritic wrote: »
    I think the video is pretty clear evidence she's had a lot of work done.

The video that proves she looks different at 40 to how she looked at 20, as opposed to the photograph above where anyone would be hard pressed to spot the difference? There are heaps of celebrities that actually look like they've had work done, it just seems bizarre to single her out. She looks 20 years older and skinnier, because she's 20 years older and skinnier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

She looks very thin in fairness, compared to how she was in the Lara Croft films which was a healthy weight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Taajsgpm

UCDCritic wrote: »
    I wonder does Brad Pitt realize how much plastic surgery his new wife has had?

If he has a biological kid with her he'd probably be left wondering who the mother was

Because the child would look nothing like Angelina

Women often complain about the lies men tell to get into their pants but surely, plastic surgery is the biggest lie of all

Interesting point the kid could be Chinese lol

Advertisement