Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Btwea

Options
  • 02-09-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Applied for Back to work enterprise allowance last month and waiting for word on wether or not I've got it! A man called to house today when I wasn't around claiming to wanting to see me about it but Wudnt leave a number or when he'd be back. Is this normal practice to come to house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I got it a few months back, nobody had to call to my house though.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

This guy seemed to have been fairly official with a lanyard with identification. I work on casual dockets so was dropping it into office when he called and I was workin in afternoon so had a good reason not to be home. Just thinking it was a dole officer trying to catch me out as I was told if hear by post if I got btwea or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

Is there anywhere else other than loval enterprise officer that I can ring to see if I've got approval for this? Waiting since mid August. Had a SW investigator call one day in September when I was out but took them til end of October to call again. Was talking to dis investigator on a site following week and she said I had passed investigation. ( I work on casual dockets) called enterprise officer few times but hasn't called me back. Eager to get started

Advertisement