Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limo to All Ireland

Options
  • 02-09-2014 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So the trains are on strike and we're thinking of getting a limo up to the match. Fits 8 people but we would need 5 or 6 more to fill it as a few pulled out. I can get it for about €68return per head. He will leave at what ever time we want and bring us back straight after. Bring your own beer/music/dvds etc.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

We will be up from Thurles,where we meeting up and we don't want to be listening to ye whinging about how bad the ref was on the way back.biggrin.png

• Registered Users Posts: 15 man of the trees!

We'll be leaving from kilkenny city, any good to ye?
    Haha have ye seen the ref? Were complaining already!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

We'll be leaving from kilkenny city, any good to ye?
    Haha have ye seen the ref? Were complaining already!
    To exhausted these days for the big trip and all it entails,but good luck Sunday and hope its a good match anyway whatever the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

So the trains are on strike and we're thinking of getting a limo up to the match. Fits 8 people but we would need 5 or 6 more to fill it as a few pulled out. I can get it for about €68return per head. He will leave at what ever time we want and bring us back straight after. Bring your own beer/music/dvds etc.

Anyone?

€68 each? That's shocking. I'll be getting the bus for €15 if I get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 man of the trees!

Ah we've been getting busses to the matches all year. Thought we'd finish in style!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Not that bad, it'll cost me €30+ in petrol.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Not that bad, it'll cost me €30+ in petrol.

But you could fit at least 4 in your car probably all throwing in a tenner. Plus you get to decide what time to leave and come back at, stop for breakfast or dinner. Perfect way to travel IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

But you could fit at least 4 in your car probably all throwing in a tenner. Plus you get to decide what time to leave and come back at, stop for breakfast or dinner. Perfect way to travel IMO.

No drinking though if you're that way inclined, so not perfect.

Advertisement