Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cotters Trackday 29th September

• 02-09-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Cotter Motorcycles are holding their last trackday of the year on the 29th September.

95e for the full day.

Full International Circuit
    3 Groups - Novice, Intermediate or Advanced
    Lunch Provided on the Day
    Professional photographer on the day
    Places are limited and strictly no bookings on the day
    Bookings are non-refundable
    Bike2Bike Marshals
    Phone 01 4603807 or visit www.cottermc.com to book your place.

Just thought I'd post this up for anyone interested. Their last trackday was run really well, probably the best one I've been at, so if you're interested in doing a track day at all I'd recommend this one.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Nice one. Good price too, might try to go. How many runs do you think you'd get in over the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Last time we got loads of runs. 3 before lunch and 4 after or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Would love to do it again after I did the MCE trackday.....but I aint renting another cramped, decade old CBR600 and flog it to death!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭underwaterdog

Do they allow pillions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

They supply the bikes?

• Advertisement

No pillions. Cotters dont supply the bikes but there is a guy who rents them out who will be there on the day.

Just bumping this up a bit for those who might not have seen it. If you're interested just make sure to book it this week because they're not accepting payment on the day. Taking my new SV650 out at it, should be a bit of fun. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

what lunch is provided..??

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭jay48

They let you pick any animal from a pen and BBQ it for you :-p Jesus lads it's a cheap trackday ! Road or race Sv pipz ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

jay48 wrote: »
    They let you pick any animal from a pen and BBQ it for you :-p Jesus lads it's a cheap trackday ! Road or race Sv pipz ?

:D..just thought i'd join in with the stupid questions theme......:P

• Advertisement

jay48 wrote: »

Race SV. Upgrading from my little Aprilia 125. :)

Advertisement