Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Pats Primary Teaching subjects choice

Options
  • 02-09-2014 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi , im starting the primary teaching course in Pats this month but i havent a clue what subjects to pick! If anyone has any advice or can tell me whether or not you can take a few weeks before ya fully decide on the choice id appreciate it.. thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PashaMasha

Naomhq wrote: »
    Hi , im starting the primary teaching course in Pats this month but i havent a clue what subjects to pick! If anyone has any advice or can tell me whether or not you can take a few weeks before ya fully decide on the choice id appreciate it.. thanks :D

Pretty sure you can take a few subjects for a couple of weeks before deciding, but for a subject like science room is scarce so you'd probably have to put that down as one of your 3 choices as there will be no space for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Naomhq

That's great thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Naomhq

That's great thanks :-)

Advertisement