Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattooshops without appointment

Options
  • 02-09-2014 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, next week I'm traveling to Ireland for a week ( from Belgium). And I'm planning to get some tattoos while I'm there.
    It would be nice if I could find a shop where I don't have to make an appointment, because that's kinda hard because of my short stay...

I hope someone can help me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

What kind of tattoos do you want? If it's anything half decent I'd probably book it or leave it mate. If it's like, traditional tattooing you want then Classic Ink on Crow Street in Temple Bar reserve space at the end of every day for walk ins they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

It really depends on what the studio has booked in on the day to be honest.

I'd say your best bet would be to fire as many studios off a message on facebook explaining what you're looking for and you never know, someone might be able to sort you out.

Enjoy your visit

• Registered Users Posts: 2 danny_96

nothing special, I don't really know yet, but I'm in Dublin Saturday for one day and I'm back in Dublin Wednesday, so maybe I could try to make an appointment for Wednesday. I'll see when I get there. And thanks for the answers guys! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah you wouldn't want to waste a whole day wondering around the city aimlessly cause everyone is busy only to end up getting something from a naff shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Check with Wildcat. They have two studios in the city. One in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre and the other on Jervis Street. They're usually available for walkins and and are good with short notice appointments. All that is permitting on their books though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

As far as I know, Snakebite only do walk ins on Saturdays on a first come first served basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

As far as I know, Snakebite only do walk ins on Saturdays on a first come first served basis?

That's correct. They are sound as can be in there.

Advertisement