Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front page on ios

Options
  • 02-09-2014 9:26pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Happening on iPhone and iPad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Same on Chrome for Android. Appears to only have happened today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep, just happened this afternoon. Did the front page do the ice bucket challenge and get messed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭vandriver

I was looking for somewhere to report this!
    It does this on my nexus 5 android phone,and nexus 7 tablet,if you have desktop view enabled rather than touch.boards.....
    The bug appears to be independent of the browser used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭ppshay

Same as that, on a Galaxy S3.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

This is happening to me too since yesterday evening on iOS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

Similar on Chrome for Android. Tried clearing cache, etc. No difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Happening on Ipad the last 4 days. Probably down to the ads taking up most of the page.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Any update? Still bolloxed for me.

Any update? Still bolloxed for me.
    I'm using the god awful boards app.Seriously, that grey navigation bar taking up a third of the screen,and the shutting down every few minutes .
    Consequently, I am now using boards less,just like UPC's Horizon has made me watch less telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Same for me on Windows Phone. Everything else loads fine, its just the home page.

• Advertisement

has this been partially fixed?

has this been partially fixed?

Try talk to....three!

Eh? Or did you respond to the wrong post?
    vandriver wrote: »
    Try talk to....three!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Finally fixed after 8 days.

No I was making the point (badly!) that if you think the site is back to normal you should try the talk to three pages,which just had a huge immovable overlay with the reps names on it .

No I was making the point (badly!) that if you think the site is back to normal you should try the talk to three pages,which just had a huge immovable overlay with the reps names on it .
    Edit:now working fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Just for the record, this one also cropped up on Feedback which is where we were answering it. The Thread is here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement