Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lincoln no2 shotgun

Options
  • 02-09-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just wanted too see if anyone has had a lincoln no2 trap o/u bought one about 18 months ago now and the top firing pin keeps breaking on me have replaced it 4 times in 16 months now has any one had trouble like this is it a fault in these guns
    And before any asks the gun is not dry fired I go too the clay ground on a Sunday shoot a 75 or a 100 bird clean it put snap cap In and fire off the pins and put it back in gun safe
    it has gone too two different gun smiths now only got it back on Sunday fired three shot out of it too find out what every this gun smith did too the gun the slector switch moves when I fired off the first barrel not letting me fire off the second shot. Is there a gunsmith any where in ireland that people would recomend

Comments

Advertisement