Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Nexus 5 + LG G Watch - €80 off

Options
  • 03-09-2014 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

When buying a Nexus 5 directly from Google, there is an option to get a discount if bought together with a LG G Watch. Basically the watch costs €119 instead of €199.

>> Enjoy € 80 off of a Nexus 5 when you buy with an LG G Watch.
    >> Devices must be purchased together. Discount applied at checkout.

Sorry, but cannot post links. Go to google.ie / nexus / 5

(I think it applies to all Nexus 5 colours and sizes)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

I saw that last night. I'm gonna wait for the Moto 360 or another round faced watch and i already have the Nexus 5, but here is the link to the play store:

https://play.google.com/store/devices?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I sense big price reductions on the way for the Nexus 5

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭alksander

I sense big price reductions on the way for the Nexus 5

I think plenty of us is looking forward to that. That was the reason I checked Google yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

alksander wrote: »
    I think plenty of us is looking forward to that. That was the reason I checked Google yesterday :)
    Holding out for the Nexus 5 reduction myself.

Bought my Nexus 4 this time last year, and definitely will pick up the 5 if it drops to a similar-ish price point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭xtal191

I thought the rumour was that Google would be selling the Nexus 5 alongside the Nexus X or 6 or whatever they call.

• Advertisement
Advertisement