Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On week 3 - 5 cancellations and still eFibre in my house

Options
  • 03-09-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I have be waiting now over 2 and half weeks, straight new customer to set up the internet.

Firstly I used your wonderful online setup which after a week of waiting I got no emails no calls, nothing.

I rang to make sure everything was alright.....they had no record of me ever registering online for a new account.

since then they have made 4 other appointment, all cancelled and I've taken time off work each time to meet the engineers to let them into my house and each time they have not turned up.

I understand how a customer Service team works, I work in a fortune 500 CS myself but never has it taken us over a day to solve an issue this easy, not to mention 3 bloody weeks.

Please help resolve this, 

Also please someone link where to make a formal complaint on eircom's wonderful site.

Cheers,
    Johnny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Day 4: 10th Call this week.

Still no update on my new appointment to put in the eFibre.

I need this internet in the house 2 weeks ago for work and eircom claim it is a  14 day turn around.

Does eircom not have a priority level system working in customer Service or something as simple as a first in first out.

Eircom today said they could not transfer my call to the Cork office as they dont have a number for it, or the supervisor (Who I've asked for 4 call back and received none) -- Let me point out that You are a PHONE COMPANY.

I reckon, I get lied to on the phone to eircom customer Service mabye once every three sentence that come  out of there mouth.

Please get involved in this case, bump me up to a Priority 1 customer.....

PM me for the Account Details

Cheers,
    Johnny 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Day 4: 10th Call this week.

Still no update on my new appointment to put in the eFibre.

I need this internet in the house 2 weeks ago for work and eircom claim it is a  14 day turn around.

Does eircom not have a priority level system working in customer Service or something as simple as a first in first out.

Eircom today said they could not transfer my call to the Cork office as they dont have a number for it, or the supervisor (Who I've asked for 4 call back and received none) -- Let me point out that You are a PHONE COMPANY.

I reckon, I get lied to on the phone to eircom customer Service mabye once every three sentence that come  out of there mouth.

Please get involved in this case, bump me up to a Priority 1 customer.....

PM me for the Account Details

Cheers,
    Johnny 

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi johnnybucks

I'm sorry to hear of the recent issues. Please PM me your order number, address and full name and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Hey Kev,

That is one ****ty story to be involved in. 

Here I was thinking they might show some good faith and give me a month free or something.

If UPC or any other fibre company were in the area I would tell Eircom where to shove it, But seeing as they are only provider its only fitting they treat me like a piece of ****.

Ive gotten a date for next Friday that will be a full month for anyone to even come out to the house. 

Looking forward to the excuse to why they cant come next week already.

hopefully after this contract UPC will be in the area!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey Kev,

Here I was thinking they might show some good faith and give me a month free or something.

If UPC or any other fibre company were in the area I would tell Eircom where to shove it, But seeing as they are only provider its only fitting they treat me like a piece of ****.

Ive gotten a date for next Friday that will be a full month for anyone to even come out to the house. 

Hi johnnybucks

Once the service is installed I will look after escalate to accounts and request a good will gesture for you.

I am sorry for the disappointment so far and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Al

Hey Kev,

Hi johnnybucks

Once the service is installed I will look after escalate to accounts and request a good will gesture for you.

I am sorry for the disappointment so far and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Al
    Hey Al,

Still waiting to hear what my "Gesture" will be.

I've PM'ed you already and again no response from the worst Customer service in Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hey Kev,

Hi johnnybucks

Al
    Hey Al,

Still waiting to hear what my "Gesture" will be.

I've PM'ed you already and again no response from the worst Customer service in Ireland
    Hi johnnybucks

No problem- we will respond to your PM later today.

thanks
    Colm

<snip>

Week 11..... you've at least another 4/5 weeks to go.

Still no gesture, was told they would Get onto me by the end of the day this was last week.

Colm lied as has Alan, and Tony every time they put there fingers to the keyboard they just make something up.

Hope you get sorted @macmurph

Eircom, when will I get this good will gesture?

Cheers,
    Johnny

Advertisement