Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband

Options
  • 03-09-2014 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

edit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Heckler wrote: »
    Rang eircom this morning about getting broadband. After getting passed from sales to BB support a few times they tel me I failed prequal and can't offer me bb at the moment.

This house had eircom bb about 10 years and now I can't get it ??!! I'm about 2 miles outside Cork city. I fully expected to be eligible for e-fibre. They told me the landline number didn't match the a/c number wtf ? its right in front of me on the last bill.

Fcuking joke of a company.
    Hi Heckler

If you would like me to look in to this further please PM me the address in question and old phone/account number.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

edit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Rang eircom this morning about getting broadband. After getting passed from sales to BB support a few times they tel me I failed prequal and can't offer me bb at the moment.

This house had eircom bb about 10 years and now I can't get it ??!! I'm about 2 miles outside Cork city. I fully expected to be eligible for e-fibre. They told me the landline number didn't match the a/c number wtf ? its right in front of me on the last bill.

Fcuking joke of a company.
    Hi Heckler

If you would like me to look in to this further please PM me the address in question and old phone/account number.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks for the reply Alan but I've rang UPC and set up a BB account with them. No disrespect to your sales and support staff, they were very courteous but to have been able to get eircom BB ten years ago and not now is ridiculous.
    No worries Heckler

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement