Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing photo in the evening

• 03-09-2014 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭

Odd question! Does anyone know anywhere in Bray that I can print off a photo from an SD card or from a phone?

I need it this evening from about 7pm :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

There's a photo and framing shop on the Quinsboro Road. They have a printer that accepts SD cards as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Tesco have a photo printing machine, not amazing quality but still pretty good, one of two of the pharmacies might have a machine. Not a 100% sure tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Preusse wrote: »
    There's a photo and framing shop on the Quinsboro Road. They have a printer that accepts SD cards as far as I know.
    gillapino wrote: »
    Tesco have a photo printing machine, not amazing quality but still pretty good, one of two of the pharmacies might have a machine. Not a 100% sure tho.

Brilliant I'll try those later! Thanks :)

Advertisement