Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit dates

Options
  • 03-09-2014 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Our mortgage is due to come out of our account on the 7th of every month. As this falls on a Sunday this month (September), what day will the funds leave the account? Is it the day after or the friday before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

brads77 wrote: »
    Our mortgage is due to come out of our account on the 7th of every month. As this falls on a Sunday this month (September), what day will the funds leave the account? Is it the day after or the friday before?
    Hi Brads77,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

I have checked this with our mortgage team; this month’s direct debit will be taken on Monday the 8th of September.

You can contact our mortgage team with any further queries at: 01 611 3333.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brads77

Thank you for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

brads77 wrote: »
    Thank you for your help
    You are very welcome Brads77, feel free to get in touch again if you need any help.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement