Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn Salmon

Options
  • 03-09-2014 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Going down the west this weekend for some Salmon fishing. I think the weather is set to be fairly nice so could be bright light and low water (not ideal I know). What sort of flies should I be using for these potential conditions. I'll be fishing on the Ballynahinch river.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Any Flies like the Cascades and Ally shrimps, Or any Salmon fly in low size, Low water = lower the size of the flies Could you tell me how much you paid for day ticket in galway myself

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

Cool I better tie up a few smaller sizes so! Its €75 for the day unguided with your own gear. Not the cheapest I'd imagine but I was given it as a present so cant let it go to waste.

Advertisement