Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Account - Register Online?

Options
  • 03-09-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I purchased a new house there a few weeks ago and when I got the keys I phoned Electric Ireland to get set up for my electricty supply.  The guy (Dave) who I was speaking to told me all that was left to do was register online so I went to do that today with my MPRN and a temporay account number that Dave give me and it wont work?

Do I have to wait for my welcome pack to get a definite account number to register online or should this temporary number that Dave gave me work?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi adelcrowsmel,

Thank you for getting in touch. The account number you were given should remain the same, but we can check the details for you to ensure you have all the relevant information. Please PM with your email address, your account number, date of birth and MPRN. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you were registered for Online Billing before, then there will no need to register again, you can log in with the email address you used to register previously.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi adelcrowsmel,

Thank you for getting in touch. The account number you were given should remain the same, but we can check the details for you to ensure you have all the relevant information. Please PM with your email address, your account number, date of birth and MPRN. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you were registered for Online Billing before, then there will no need to register again, you can log in with the email address you used to register previously.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thanks Aoife,

I will send a pm now

Advertisement