Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coleman 5 man Tent £97

Options
  • 03-09-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I was watching this over the past few months and the price ranged between £150 and £130. Yesterday it dropped to £100 so I ordered one. Today its dropped again to £95 so I cancelled and re-ordered.

Might not be much opportunity to use this year but it gets good reviews and seems a fantastic price.

amazon.co.uk/Coleman-204391-Waterfall-Five-Person-Tent/dp/B001P80GMS
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Currently £195?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    Currently £195?

Was definitely at the price yesterday. Was going to pull the trigger today, but alas it is not to be.

Probably an automated pricing change based on some other website offering it for less or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Coleman-204391-Waterfall-Five-Person-Tent/product/B001P80GMS

On camelcamelcamel You can setup a notification so that the next time is goes to that price you will get an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ranleth

There were 16 available when I purchased.

Hopefully someone else on here got the deal too.. I've a Coleman wind shelter and its much better than the other stuff I've seen on the market. Hopefully the tent will be as good.

Advertisement