Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Posing naked

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

I've posed naked a couple of times for my husband to draw me, even then it felt a bit weird, I guess I'm not keen on being the centre of attention.:o

As long as he is not swapping them for pints in the pub you will be OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Paulownia wrote: »
    As long as he is not swapping them for pints in the pub you will be OK

I don't think anyone would give him even a sip of a pint for them.:D

I don't think anyone would give him even a sip of a pint for them.:D

don't be so coy, I'm sure they would be forming orderly queues to buy him pints!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

How did you manage the lighting? It is quite strange!

Just messed around with a few things. I wanted to make it look sort of like a cartoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I've posed naked a couple of times for my husband to draw me, even then it felt a bit weird, I guess I'm not keen on being the centre of attention.:o

Is he any good at the drawing?

I wouldn't be a fantastic of being centre of attention without, I'm really uncomfortable with having to be in photos, especially when posted. But I send nuddies to my boyfriend all the time. And some customers when they're good. Though I do sometimes do a little fixing up of them before sending.

Just messed around with a few things. I wanted to make it look sort of like a cartoon.

Kind of Halloween mood to it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

I pose nude often for charity.

I pose nude often for charity.

Does she pose nude for you too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Does she pose nude for you too?

She does and a lot more :)

• Advertisement