Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ics mortgage transferred to boi

Options
  • 03-09-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I just have a question in relation to my ics mortgage. All ICS mortgages I understand
    Have been transferred to BOI from 1st of September. All correspondence will
    Now come from boi etc My question is , is it possible to register my now boi
    Mortgage on 365 eve though it still is only a 7 digit number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Busy baby wrote: »
    I just have a question in relation to my ics mortgage. All ICS mortgages I understand
    Have been transferred to BOI from 1st of September. All correspondence will
    Now come from boi etc My question is , is it possible to register my now boi
    Mortgage on 365 eve though it still is only a 7 digit number?
    Hi Busy baby,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

Can you let me know if you have any other accounts with Bank of Ireland at the moment?

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Busy baby

Hi Nicola yes I have lots of different accounts and registered with 365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Busy baby, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Previously, ICS Mortgage accounts could only be viewed through the ICS Mortgage website. As such, it is still not possible to register your 7 digit mortgage account number on 365Online. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]For future alternatives, we would advise that you contact Bank of Ireland Mortgages on 01 611 3333, where a representative will be happy to guide you through this change over process. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Busy baby

Hi Elaine , is it in the pipeline for the future to be able to access old ics mortgage through 365 after all they are now boi and should be treated like all boi mortgages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Busy baby, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Regrettably, it will not be possible to add a 7 digit account number to your 365Online. However, alternative arrangements are being made to allow customers to continue to view their mortgage accounts online. For more details on this, we would ask that you call our Mortgage team directly.   

Our Online team are constantly working on ways to improve services for our customers. We appreciate your feedback on this and will ensure to forward your comments to our team for future review. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine  

• Advertisement
Advertisement