Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Money Manager free to use?

Options
  • 03-09-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I keep getting the popup about the money manager when I log into my online account. I would be interested in using it, are there any costs involved ?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Ragebflame wrote: »
    Hi,

I keep getting the popup about the money manager when I log into my online account. I would be interested in using it, are there any costs involved ?

Thanks,
    Daniel
    Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

There is no charge for using the Money Manager facility on 365 Online. More information on Money Manager can be found here

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ragebflame

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for the swift reply. 

Cheers,
    Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Cheers,
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

You are very welcome, get in touch again if you need anything.

Thanks

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Cheers,
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

You are very welcome, get in touch again if you need anything.

Thanks

Nicola
    Thanks,

Just as a quick follow up question, is there anyway to see my total monthly income vs total monthly expenditure ? The graphs could really use this information!

Regards,
    Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Dan.

We have received great feedback in relation to the Money Manager facility on 365Online. 

There is certainly an option to view your total monthly income and expenditure. 
    Please see this link to the Money Manager Tutorial which is available on our website.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Laura

• Advertisement

Thanks Laura,

I would be handy to see the figure on the graph y axis for example, but I can see it in the form above the graph.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Ragebflame, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We're delighted that the Tutorial was of benefit to you. We greatly appreciate your feedback on the Money Manager service and we will forward your comments to our Online Team. 

If we can assist you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement