Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANTI-POACHING CAMPAIGN

Options
  • 03-09-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

If you are reading this and you are a poacher I am telling you right here please stop. I know how excited you might e when you catch a load of fish in your net but do you ever think of this. That is causing overfishing which is making the lives of anglers misery as they go to the lake which was poached for years then they find that they're catching nothing because you fished out the lake. So from here on I hope you listen and stop poaching. My close angling buddy on this danbrosnan is also against it so please help the two of us and stop your cruel poaching.
    Thank you.
    Olwas2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

This will definitely help.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

This lad pm me about this i have noting to do with it, its gonna ok like a set up and trust me its not, i wouldn't give him info because i don't know who it is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Do you honestly think people who poach don't know this? I just can't see what this is supposed to achieve. Dan is your close angling buddy, yet he says he doesn't know who you are!
    Poachers don't give a toss about stocks or their impact on them

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Silent Runner

I have to say, this gave me a little giggle

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭zombiekiller

Well done to Dan brosnan about time someone made a stand against these poachers. You are an inspiration to us all. And to olwas2014 stick with Dan brosnan I'm sure the two of you can win this war. Please message Dan brosnan any relevant info he needs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Mod Sorry OP, I can't see this leading anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement