Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH for racist comment

Options
  • 03-09-2014 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from AH for 3 days. Reason cited by mod Humanji is that I have made a racist comment.

My view on this is that I have made no racists comment whatsoever (or ever have on boards) and thus have been unfairly banned.

As far as I am concerned it is not a matter of opinion whether I made a racist comment but it is a matter of fact that I did not.

This is a clear cut case of some people not being able handle the truth and/or wish to obfuscate the issue for their own selfish reasons which, not coincidently, has played its part in the Rotherham scandal.

Regards
    C-X

================================================
    The thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057277904
    relevant posts:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92034311&postcount=441
    and finally one deleted post quoted here

---Quote (Originally by colossus-x)---
    ---Quote (Originally by marieholmfan)---
    And the men who raped these girls? Are their failings trivial in comparison with those of the Islamic religion?
    ---End Quote---
    In order of merit...

1. Islamic Religion
    2. The rapist involved.
    3. ...etc etc.

I hope that answers your question.
    ---End Quote---

Mod's notes to me:
    Quote"
    Subject: You have been banned

Dear colossus-x,

You have been banned from After Hours for three days for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

humanji

*Moderator Note*

You were already told to stop.
    "
    ================================================

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I forgot to mention that I stand by 110% with what I said and completely reject any suggestion that I was trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As per the first step of this process - Have you discussed this with the mod?

Maybe if you explain to them via PM exactly what you meant by your comments - you may be able to resolve this together.

As per the first step of this process - Have you discussed this with the mod?

Maybe if you explain to them via PM exactly what you meant by your comments - you may be able to resolve this together.

I feel that his interpretation of my comments is so ludicrous I would have to decline any discourse with him/her and would prefer to make a point on it in the thread in question at a later date. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Regardless - please explain your side of this matter to the mod. If you fail to reach an understanding you may then come back here & if there is still an issue we will review the case.

Regardless - please explain your side of this matter to the mod. If you fail to reach an understanding you may then come back here & if there is still an issue we will review the case.

I have no intention of doing any such thing. There is only one issue here and that is whether my comment was racist or not. He thinks it is clearly. I am not going to spend one iota of my energy trying to convince him/her otherwise. As there is noting more to this then what would be left to discuss ? Nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

If you're not interested in following the process as set out, then I guess we're done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement