Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any community organisations looking for a trainee Counsellor?

Options
  • 04-09-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a trainee Counsellor currently looking for a clinical placement in and around Waterford City to volunteer my services as part of my college Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I've completed three years of study in PCI College and I need to complete 100 hours one-to-one Counselling within an organization in order to qualify as a Counsellor.

I work full time in a Counselling related field so I only have some evenings and weekends that I'd be able to offer my services.

If anyone knows of any organisations that are looking for a trainee Counsellor, or would be willing to take one on to assist them in working with their clients/staff/students etc. then please let me know!

Many thanks.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement