Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tutorials and Labs:Engineering first year

Options
  • 03-09-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask is there any chance to change the hours of tutorials and labs if the places are full?I did the module registration just today because of all that hype about the accommodation and then the orientation week, I completely forgot to do it early on .Now form Monday to Wednesday I have
    a 3-4 hour break and most of the tutorials and labs I have in evening hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask is there any chance to change the hours of tutorials and labs if the places are full?I did the module registration just today because of all that hype about the accommodation and then the orientation week, I completely forgot to do it early on .Now form Monday to Wednesday I have
    a 3-4 hour break and most of the tutorials and labs I have in evening hours.

You can keep checking back and you can sometimes get a change. Speaking as an Eng grad, you can get used to the early morning, big gap and then an evening lab. Most labs are scheduled after 3pm in the first few years. its a right nuisance especially if you commute as I often had a 10am lecture and then a 3pm lab. It is handy later in the years though when you have actual work. Very little you can do about it unfortunately :(

Advertisement