Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Don't even have the game yet and I am on 350k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have 1k ffs I'm on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Don't even have the game yet and I am on 350k :D

How even?

How even?

Just been trading with silvers. Had 12k from my starter packs and kept trading Montero the LW from Swansea buying at 5k selling at 7 until I had enough for IFs then traded Kagawa for awhile. Sat on 2 Assaidi's for 2 days and sold both for 112k each. Latest sale was IF Costa for 349k bought for 285.

Was playing a lad there who had Kun, Rooney, Schurrle, Luis etc

I was 4-0 up after 11mins :D

I nearly made it 5-0 after 12mins but the through ball was just a inch too far and the goalie got it.

I'd say he was sick as he wasn't really a bad player, one even came from a quick interception from his tip run and a 45yard ground through ball with Pirlo :pac:

I see someone is trying to overly pricefix Rakitic on Xbox.
    He was 6k last night and now bids are 3x higher at 16-18k.

He's not even close to being worth that especially with the faster Isco going for 6k BIN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭thegame983

There;s nothing better than going up against a well over powered (and most likley, paid for) team and destroying them.

Of course, there's a flip side - anytime I go up against an all silver, all japanese or anything unusual like that, it usually means the guy is good and he kicks my ass.

I nearly made it 5-0 after 12mins but the through ball was just a inch too far and the goalie got it.

I'd say he was sick as he wasn't really a bad player, one even came from a quick interception from his tip run and a 45yard ground through ball with Pirlo :pac:

I see someone is trying to overly pricefix Rakitic on Xbox.
    He was 6k last night and now bids are 3x higher at 16-18k.

He's not even close to being worth that especially with the faster Isco going for 6k BIN.

He's got into TOTW so will be out of packs for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

thegame983 wrote: »
    There;s nothing better than going up against a well over powered (and most likley, paid for) team and destroying them.

Of course, there's a flip side - anytime I go up against an all silver, all japanese or anything unusual like that, it usually means the guy is good and he kicks my ass.

I've always found that all Silver teams are the toughest games by far. It feels like every player is 99 overall, with 99 pace. I think it was on FUT12, I had a good record with something like 230 wins 30 loses (I found a player for every position that fitted my style perfectly) and most of the loses were against a team of Silvers or losing connection. I won four FUT13 Division 1 titles in a row, but always lost against a team of silvers.

I'm still convinced there that there is some sort of glitch with them. Either that or everyone who uses a silver team is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just on the Silver players, how come they are always recommend for people wanting to earn coins from trading?

I pulled a Montero from a pack so will probably hold on to him for a couple of days and see how his price reacts.

Ive built a Russian league squad with Emenike thrown in beside Doumbia and Im using that Musa fella to link Emenike. Crazy amount of pace in that league.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just had a really stupid glitch happen on the web app :mad:

I tried to buy Huntelaar for 3K and when I bid the circle thing just kept spinning.
    It ended up tell me a error had occurred... But it still kept my money :mad:

I'm now out 3K..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

v3ttel wrote: »
    I've always found that all Silver teams are the toughest games by far. It feels like every player is 99 overall, with 99 pace. I think it was on FUT12, I had a good record with something like 230 wins 30 loses (I found a player for every position that fitted my style perfectly) and most of the loses were against a team of Silvers or losing connection. I won four FUT13 Division 1 titles in a row, but always lost against a team of silvers.

I'm still convinced there that there is some sort of glitch with them. Either that or everyone who uses a silver team is excellent.

There was a massive handicap on 12 for silver teams. I don't think its as bad this year though.

I had a few problems playing Ultimate Team last night. I played a offline tournament game, finished it and had won. At the end of the match when your coin awards should pop up, the loading circle popped up for ages and then I got 0 coins. I went back to the tournament screen, didn't get the win, and it was like the game was never played. (It did cost me fitness, contracts and injuries though).

Then later on, I played my first game in online seasons, won 2-0 and it didn't give me the win at all. It popped up after the game that I had three points. I went back into seasons and it said I had 0, and my record was 0-0-0.

The servers seemed to be dodgy too, it was telling me there were no consumables of any description on the market when I was searching. I'd say this will be a mess when most of Europe comes online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Opened a pack after 7pm last night and got an IF Costa? Weird as TOTW2 were out but I wasnt complaining! Good bit of luck this year in packs for once :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

Any news on the easfc companion app for fut 15 ? Theres a fifa 15 ut app but its a separate game with seperate squads etc. It was so handy on fut 14 for trading

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

podgemk wrote: »
    Any news on the easfc companion app for fut 15 ? Theres a fifa 15 ut app but its a separate game with seperate squads etc. It was so handy on fut 14 for trading

Its out since last night. If you still have 14 it auto updates

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Opened a pack after 7pm last night and got an IF Costa? Weird as TOTW2 were out but I wasnt complaining! Good bit of luck this year in packs for once :)

I think they left them in for another few hours as compensation for the web app being a day late with them being in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

I asume free gifts are over from today? Managed to get 2,500 coin bonus yesterday but today was given a fofur card silver pack, won't be back from holidays until Sunday so assume I need to wait until then before I can do anything else when I buy the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I asume free gifts are over from today? Managed to get 2,500 coin bonus yesterday but today was given a fofur card silver pack, won't be back from holidays until Sunday so assume I need to wait until then before I can do anything else when I buy the game?

I think they stop giving them on Sunday or Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

finally built my first proper team gunna try them out in a bit :)

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=jdLs4qdynLlb2:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Am I right in assuming that tomorrow prices are going to drop with the increase in pack openings?

Is anyone waiting to buy their team tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Is anybody else having an issue in ut where when u finish a match. After the highlights the view gets stuck on the players in the pitch instead of going to how much coins you get for a match. its offline seasons and cup I've seen it in now.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'd say that's spot on. FIFA points aren't really DLC.

sadly I was wrong. One the lads got his copy early on ps4. he can buy fifa points.

Anyone else having problems with FUT online seasons? I've had 2 games now where I've won and not gotten any points which is worrying considering I've only played a handful.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Can EA get anything right, like ever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

jebforever wrote: »
    Can EA get anything right, like ever?

Considering how much EA make in sales selling unfinished and untested games, then yes they do get something right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Have had zero problems with the game do far. Bar my inability to defend ATM.

Honestly think a lot of time people who have issues must have dodgy connections. Seems unlikely you play a game all the way through and it just "forgets".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Looks like I'm still banned from FIFA 15.

Absolute joke of a company.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Oh no,I'll check now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finical wrote: »
    Looks like I'm still banned from FIFA 15.

Absolute joke of a company.

While I appreciate it's annoying to be banned, it's hardly shocking that a company who said they didn't want you playing their last game has decided to carry that ban forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Lord TSC wrote: »
    While I appreciate it's annoying to be banned, it's hardly shocking that a company who said they didn't want you playing their last game has decided to carry that ban forward.

No it's not that what annoys me. I wish they were more stringent in their policies.

I'll just make a new account anyway.

Advertisement