Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Messi down to 900k. Ronaldo down to 1.1m. 200k needed to nab both :pac:

By the time I get 1m coins to buy Ronaldo it will be FIFA 17.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Guys is it likely that players over a million coins will be extinct next week like it was a couple of days ago. Or after all these players and packs open, will this be the case or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Guys is it likely that players over a million coins will be extinct next week like it was a couple of days ago. Or after all these players and packs open, will this be the case or not?

depends on what other hero cards and totw there is soon. be loads of cards on the market this week with people looking for hero Hazard, rb Ronaldo and Suarez but next week mightn't be so good.

of course when tots is out then there'll be another mini crash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

depends on what other hero cards and totw there is soon. be loads of cards on the market this week with people looking for hero Hazard, rb Ronaldo and Suarez but next week mightn't be so good.

of course when tots is out then there'll be another mini crash

Don't forget Messi RW MOTM! crash definitely inbound

Don't forget Messi RW MOTM! crash definitely inbound

didn't even notice him till you said it, packs will be opened tonight so!

• Advertisement

Free 35k packs for everyone, if you're into that sort of thing

Free 35k packs for everyone, if you're into that sort of thing

Best player was Cabalerro....who is untradeable. Took me 10 mins to get on the store to open that piece of s***. This game sometimes really does my head in.

Best player was Cabalerro....who is untradeable. Took me 10 mins to get on the store to open that piece of s***. This game sometimes really does my head in.

ah they'll do a 50k pack some of the days

but you'll get Ivanovic as the best

Ivanovic lol. I think you mean a 66 rated unknown rare silver from the f**kin polish league!!! My luck this year has been garbage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pjanic and Barkley. :/

On the upside, the contracts and fitness cards are always welcome for free....

• Advertisement

Ivanovic lol. I think you mean a 66 rated unknown rare silver from the f**kin polish league!!! My luck this year has been garbage.

got the 50k pack from the offline tournament, its on semi pro so what an hour to get this pack

best thing was Wilshere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

got the 50k pack from the offline tournament, its on semi pro so what an hour to get this pack

best thing was Wilshere

won the online and offline on myself. Best I got was sturridge out of the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Took me a good 10 minutes to get it opened, best I got was Jack Wilshere, Fernando and Quaresma, no real use for any of them. I could put out a decent Prem team with the amount of untradeable's I'm piling up :p

The contracts will come in handy!

won the online and offline on myself. Best I got was sturridge out of the two.

hopefully i get one of these old ifs that they're giving out for playing in the tournament

Anyone used Robben before? Any decent playing him RF as ST?

if he's anything like reus he will be beastly. Have reus as lf but playing in St position. gets me so many goals

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Opened the free pack, got Totti, Terry and Isco as well as a load of other junk.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Yeah he's very good up top , just play him with someone strong beside him for tap ins

Should I play Bale or Robben up top with Reus?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Should I play Bale or Robben up top with Reus?

Depends if you prefer powerful players or more agile ones. Both are exceptional tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bale is better I think..Robben's right leg is woeful I found

Thanks guys. Just noticed I've also made 100k profit from Bale minimum. His price range increased :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

matter of interest. I'm in div 5. How do people get so many coins...i had to save forever to get reus a few weeks back...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

El Inho wrote: »
    matter of interest. I'm in div 5. How do people get so many coins...i had to save forever to get reus a few weeks back...

Made my fortune pre Price Bands selling IF cards en masse, buying 10 of the same card, doubling the price and selling them. Was awesome till they hit max-limits on cards :(

El Inho wrote: »

Playing matches is the only way I come in to money. The brother has a system of hunting for players with low Buy Now prices and selling them on for a minimal profit, but it's more effort than it's worth imo.

Threw together this Prem team which is made up of 90% untradeable's that I've picked up in packs along the way. Haven't played with them yet but it'll be interesting :D

fh0dpbs.png

Threw together this Prem team which is made up of 90% untradeable's that I've picked up in packs along the way. Haven't played with them yet but it'll be interesting :D

how do upload the squad picture like that?

on a separate note had a weird experience today in fut seasons. was playing a match in div2 and noticed the username. turns out it was a fellow boardsie by the name SureYwoundntYa :D

how do upload the squad picture like that?

on a separate note had a weird experience today in fut seasons. was playing a match in div2 and noticed the username. turns out it was a fellow boardsie by the name SureYwoundntYa :D

when you first messaged me, after beating me 5-0, I thought "really ? this guy remembered my name and messaged me to gloat ?" :p

just make the squad on futhead, take a print screen of it and upload it to a site like this http://snag.gy/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Is anyone getting booted out of Ultimate team a lot today? Especially when interacting with the concept team?

I'm very new to FUT (don't even know what the point of concept squads are), I just have a team complete of spanish players rated 77-86!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Trilla wrote: »
    Is anyone getting booted out of Ultimate team a lot today? Especially when interacting with the concept team?

I'm very new to FUT (don't even know what the point of concept squads are), I just have a team complete of spanish players rated 77-86!

Haven't been able to play ultimate team for a week with connection problems. Keep getting unable to create game sessions and then get kicked from ultimate team servers.

Advertisement