Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I've just started playing this again after about 6 weeks off

Not doing too bad. It's ridiculous though how much having a 'star player' in your team makes the game easier. The amount of games this little beauty has won for me on his own is crazy. I would credit him with 90% of the games I've won on UT

4363dc8152beb9e048ab5373bb0b261c.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Haven't been able to play ultimate team for a week with connection problems. Keep getting unable to create game sessions and then get kicked from ultimate team servers.

chat to ea and they'll advise you on what to do, plus you might get some free packs from them

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

chat to ea and they'll advise you on what to do, plus you might get some free packs from them

Have already tried that route and they pointed me in the direction of opening ports on my router for the xbox.

Still have problems though, might give it another try tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

x43r0 wrote: »
    I've just started playing this again after about 6 weeks off

Not doing too bad. It's ridiculous though how much having a 'star player' in your team makes the game easier. The amount of games this little beauty has won for me on his own is crazy. I would credit him with 90% of the games I've won on UT

4363dc8152beb9e048ab5373bb0b261c.png

Aye, but you couldn't get the better of my beloved Jevohahs Witness now could ya :)

Aye, but you couldn't get the better of my beloved Jevohahs Witness now could ya :)

I sure couldn't! I closed the curtains and all but the feckers wouldn't leave

Must get a rematch on soon

• Advertisement

Match ended 0-0

I can only imagine how pissed off the other guy must have been
    rAXarkK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Did I have to log in each day on the weekend to get the free pack or will they be waiting in the store?

AdamD wrote: »
    Did I have to log in each day on the weekend to get the free pack or will they be waiting in the store?

yeah you had to be on each day unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

how do upload the squad picture like that?

Put them together on FUTHead's squad builder, take a screen shot and fire it up on Imgur or Photobucket or whatever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Put them together on FUTHead's squad builder, take a screen shot and fire it up on Imgur or Photobucket or whatever :)

best i could manage anyways was stuck between div 3 and 4 for months and made these two squads. i'm finally back in div 1 now.

vrSsp7l.jpg?1

oFboAuR.jpg?1

cavani has surprised me the most in how good he is.

neuer i think is utter muck tried courtois aswell didn't think much of him either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cavani does look a solid player, but the Ligue 1 is so **** imo, never went near there. And try Leno in goal, insane keeper. My number 1 atm with Ramos and Boateng in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Back up to Division 4 again, the current squad is a goal machine going forward but exposed when against pacy forwards :(

Bagged a few Stevie G's for ~700, hoping he'll hit a price rise given his retirement! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

neuer i think is utter muck tried courtois aswell didn't think much of him either

Goalkeepers in general are useless. Really never seems to matter who is in nets.

Anyway, I've noticed Messi is down to 800k, and Ronaldo is 1m, meaning I can afford both now. 1.8m is worth significantly more now than it was 3 weeks ago when I couldn't afford one of them. But given I'm still playing Dragon Age, I think I'm waiting another week, and Messi's SIF is currently 1.5m lowest band. So I'm now getting hopeful that if Ronnie's price drops again next week, and so does the SIF Messi, I might go be able to squeeze those two out of my bank :D

Will be the greatest team ever to grace Div 4 on a regular basis :P

Want to run a 4-3-3, but not sure if I go with a CAM and stick Rodriguez in behind Messi, or go with a CDM and grab Busquets. Any advice?

Lord TSC wrote: »

Want to run a 4-3-3, but not sure if I go with a CAM and stick Rodriguez in behind Messi, or go with a CDM and grab Busquets. Any advice?

If you're going with a CDM would you not go with Khedira over Busquets? I never rated Buckets myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

x43r0 wrote: »
    If you're going with a CDM would you not go with Khedira over Busquets? I never rated Buckets myself

I still miss Xabi Alonso for the BBVA cdm position :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Languishing in Div 3 for a while now and looking to change the teams up a bit. Running the following 2 teams at the moment (forced into it a bit carrying Vidal, Di Maria,Sanchez and Schweinsteger from the free packs). Any tips for an upgrade/reshuffle?

Courtois
    Walker---Mangala---Kosc---Digne
    Matic
    Matuidi
    Lamela
    ADM
    Lavezzi---
    Higuain

Higuain > Tevez is probably the next upgrade

Buffon

Debuchy---Chiellini---Hummels---Schmelzer
    Sanchez---Vidal (IF)--Schweinsteiger--Schurrle (CFC)
    Gomez

Ozil

^ Gomez & Ozil swap in game.

New totw if cavani is cheap enough il be upgrading that card

OCmHvWw.jpg

I must have that Aguero card :eek:

He'll be damn near extinct I'd reckon, people opened tons of packs this past week for RB Ronaldo, MOTM Messi and TIF Suarez. Plus tots is surely round the corner so anyone with coins will be waiting for tots mc

He'll be damn near extinct I'd reckon, people opened tons of packs this past week for RB Ronaldo, MOTM Messi and TIF Suarez. Plus tots is surely round the corner so anyone with coins will be waiting for tots mc

Yeah he's extinct when I tried awhile ago. Saw one or two go up and was instantly bought. His range is 300k -500k on ps f**k that

• Advertisement

Yeah he's extinct when I tried awhile ago. Saw one or two go up and was instantly bought. His range is 300k -500k on ps f**k that

I just hope the tots players aren't extinct. Would love Matic, Clyne, Bertrand, Verratti, not setting the bar too high them guys would have me delighted

Just said I'd let you know I got IF Cavani in my free 25k pack :D:D:D

Just said I'd let you know I got IF Cavani in my free 25k pack :D:D:D

Bast**d :( I haven't a notion of paying 500k fo him either. Any good?

25k Free pack?

Bast**d :( I haven't a notion of paying 500k fo him either. Any good?

25k Free pack?

Yeah, so untradeable. He seems very good, but prob not 500k good, not great options for building a team round him either until French tots

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I was hoping to buy CAM IF Bolasie and stick him in a 4-2-2-2 but it looks like he is completely extinct on the market which is a pain. There's no other BPL CAM I want to have in a wide(ish) role apart from Bolasie and Di Maria. The price bands are really annoying in that regard, when EA get it wrong a player goes off the market completely.

Although finally I managed to put a team together with some good BPL players, including the likes of Aguero, Di Maria etc

The best I got in my 25K pack was Giroud - who is terrible.

I got Casillas in my 25k pack :P not bad considering it's free

Also, don't know if it's been brought up here before, but what would you guys think of the idea of EA bringing in 750 coin untradeable gold packs for FIFA 16?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Also, don't know if it's been brought up here before, but what would you guys think of the idea of EA bringing in 750 coin untradeable gold packs for FIFA 16?

That would be amazeballs imo. The words 'free' and 'EA' don't usually go in the same sentence, so to see that actually happen would make more UT users happy. (but there will probably be like 7 items and 1 rare)

Where'd you see that ?

Just an idea I seen when I was watching a YouTube video. Someone had put it in the comments :P I think it'd be class to have that. Certainly balances it out and makes having the top players a lot easier, rather than grinding the coins.

• Advertisement

Seems like an interesting idea but can't see it happening, nobody would buy fifa points then and im sure they won't be stopping that gravy boat anytime soon

Advertisement