Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Also, don't know if it's been brought up here before, but what would you guys think of the idea of EA bringing in 750 coin untradeable gold packs for FIFA 16?

Would depend. I wouldn't mind, for instance, 7.5k untradables that had a better chance of getting top tier players.

I loved the World Cup DLC last season, where the packs you bought were untradeable (cause there was no trading) but all players were equally weighted (in theory). If they got rid of the market altogether, I really wouldn't care at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Seems like an interesting idea but can't see it happening, nobody would buy fifa points then and im sure they won't be stopping that gravy boat anytime soon

Exactly yeah. EA would be losing out on potential $$$ and that's something we all know EA don't like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Free 35k pack, must be claimed between 8 and 9 tomorrow evening

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/599650684783489024

Free 35k pack, must be claimed between 8 and 9 tomorrow evening

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/599650684783489024

agh..the one evening I'm away. Ah sure, don't get much in them anyways :P

agh..the one evening I'm away. Ah sure, don't get much in them anyways :P

If you can get on your phone I'm sure you get it on the companion app

• Advertisement

If you can get on your phone I'm sure you get it on the companion app

Says console in their tweet, but I'll try it anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

My pack was a joke. Best was 82 Leno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Says console in their tweet, but I'll try it anyways.

I just got it via the Companion app

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I just got it via the Companion app

Same, apparently the console servers are a complete mess. Got mine via the app exactly at 8 before the store would f**k up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The only rare players I got in my free 35k pack were Krul (79) and Muntari (76)....shouldn't have bothered.

• Advertisement

After all that, I ended up forgetting about the pack..was using Bus Eireann wifi anyways, doubt I would've gotten on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

My pack was a joke. Best was 82 Leno.

Same as. Some Turk Gk worth 81 and Shane long were the highlights.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I've only recently got into this FUT... I'm starting to realise that it's all a bit too much. The trading, different cards etc etc

Too old for this malarkey! It's like sticker albums on steroids

Think I'll just play fifa15 casually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Trilla wrote: »
    I've only recently got into this FUT... I'm starting to realise that it's all a bit too much. The trading, different cards etc etc

Too old for this malarkey! It's like sticker albums on steroids

Think I'll just play fifa15 casually.

Exactly how I explained it to the girlfriend when I had to kick her off Netflix to get that pack last night. Not worth the hassle getting on with the servers, got a Chris Smalling as a highlight I think... I've a ridiculous amount of untradeables at this stage.

Got Diego and Callejon.

But as always, it's the fitness and contract cards that I appreciate out of the free packs :P

Sigh.

So is having Ronaldo on my team going to mean constant messages of abuse, calling me a "cheating ****" every second game? Not even winning or dominating games with him. Even when I lose, it's abusive message after abusive message. Cause there's no way I could have got him legit, right? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sigh.

So is having Ronaldo on my team going to mean constant messages of abuse, calling me a "cheating ****" every second game? Not even winning or dominating games with him. Even when I lose, it's abusive message after abusive message. Cause there's no way I could have got him legit, right? :(

I take great pleasure in beating a team with Ronaldo, just because I know I will never get him. I dont think id ever lower myself to messaging someone unless it was to say good team. Muppets like that are best ignored. Just send them back a smiley face!

TOTS MC out tonight.

Couple 50k packs and ~200k to spend, I'll cry if i get one and I'll cry if I don't

TOTS MC out tonight.

Couple 50k packs and ~200k to spend, I'll cry if i get one and I'll cry if I don't

meh, think I'll just wait a bit and buy the ones I want :P Marchisio and Matic looking like the best imo.

meh, think I'll just wait a bit and buy the ones I want :P Marchisio and Matic looking like the best imo.

How much you reckon matic will go for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

How much you reckon matic will go for.

Same as the others.
    Either too expensive that not everybody Could buy one or too cheap That no one will put one on the market.

Just a question. Will there be new batches of tots next wednesday after the ones released tonight. Or is it daily???

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got TOTS Demba Ba last night and I can't move him. Put him up for minimum buy now of 281,000 and he isn't being touched. He's a 100,000 player at the very most.

Feck EA and their price fixing.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Got TOTS Demba Ba last night and I can't move him. Put him up for minimum buy now of 281,000 and he isn't being touched. He's a 100,000 [player at the very most.

Feck EA and their price fixing.

Servers are gone to s**t for me. Can't get on and when I do get on, the market searches and concept players are all broken. Loads of players are at min or extinct so trading is near impossible atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Just got Ibrahimovic in a 15k pack. Absolutely delighted. I've spent hundreds of thousands on packs before, and this is the first elite player I've gotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

How do people EVER get enough coins to have a team of players over 100k each? Certainly not without spending money. Unless you spend all day and night buying and selling players?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Servers are gone to s**t for me. Can't get on and when I do get on, the market searches and concept players are all broken. Loads of players are at min or extinct so trading is near impossible atm.

Found I'm getting a lot more laggy connections during matches too. They'll need to pull the finger out for next year.

TOTS prices are ridiculous. Clyne, 82 in game, with a min price of 360k. Feck that. Verratti 400k ? Henderson 320k ? Way overpriced. I'm semi in favour of price ranges, but when they get them so wrong and will only adjust them by 10k a week, just so disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TOTS prices are ridiculous. Clyne, 82 in game, with a min price of 360k. Feck that. Verratti 400k ? Henderson 320k ? Way overpriced. I'm semi in favour of price ranges, but when they get them so wrong and will only adjust them by 10k a week, just so disappointed

you think that's bad check out Sadie mane record breaker card Price on psn :O

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    How do people EVER get enough coins to have a team of players over 100k each? Certainly not without spending money. Unless you spend all day and night buying and selling players?

I always hate the "The only way to have coins is to buy them" mentality.

Before price bands, and when the web app was working, it became very easy to trade if you knew how. At one stage, I had about 4.5m coins. It wasn't hard once you got the hang of it. Started trading Joe Harts and David De Geas. Then managed to buy a load of Sturridges. Did some +10 cards (which was great when people were putting glitched onces on the market at 250 coins; bought 100 of them, threw them back up at 1000 coins and sold within 2 weeks). Pre-Price Bands then, it was just a case of buying ten of the same IF card, doubling their price and throwing them back on the market. I made a fortune on IF De Gea, buying for 70-80k, selling them for 110-120k.

With the web app gone, and as the player base winds down, I really can't be bothered to do it as much now, but I think it's probably still possible. Just have to realise that there's a lot of people don't bother checking past page 1 on the transfer market, so if you can control the entire first page once an hour, you're likely to be able to sell at an inflated price :)

Advertisement