Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Ah ****..seriously?! I should've sold Bale when I was still in the green..he was going for like 500-600k before this update, right? (Ps4 btw).

And with that Nepenthez method, do you lose DNF?

If you through every transfer like that you'll never buy a player again, especially now prices are going down and down

I don't know about dnf, I've only used it twice and never checked but my dnf is fecked with ea servers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Ah ****..seriously?! I should've sold Bale when I was still in the green..he was going for like 500-600k before this update, right? (Ps4 btw).

And with that Nepenthez method, do you lose DNF?

you had lost money already. he was updated yesterday aswell and was dropped to 350k.

when i did the cup the dnf didn't seem affected anyways.

also sadio mane had his range dropped twice now. was 600k yesterday. hes now 450k

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Couldn't sell my purple Harry Kane card for 70k. Couldn't sell him for 55k. Discarded him for 10k.

Felt good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ST Walcott this week?? Holy god, think I have to try and get a squad around him :pac: hopefully he'll be around the 500k mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

ST Walcott this week?? Holy god, think I have to try and get a squad around him :pac: hopefully he'll be around the 500k mark

Pair him up front with ST Aubameyang

A front 2 (and wingers) like this could be ridiculous

Aubameyang
    Walcott
    Reus
    Sanchez

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »

Aubameyang
    Walcott
    Reus
    Sanchez

Ah sure there's no pace with that team

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Aubameyang
    Walcott
    Reus
    Sanchez

ah here :eek: I don't think there are enough Silvas and Walkers in the world to defend against that.

Aubameyang
    Walcott
    Reus
    Sanchez

Oh jesus no I won't be that cruel :pac: (can't afford it anyways :( )
    I'll have Reus-Walcott-Bale up front in a 433 :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think it's time to take another break; pulling my hair out at the moment cause nothing seems to go right. The way balls are dropping perfectly for opposition while I have no luck, CPU controlled players giving away ludicrous penalties, Messi and Ronaldo being regularly outrun by defenders with 1/3 the pace.

I'll take a breather for a few days or I'll put my controller through the TV...

Breaks do pay off in this I find. I always come back with a clearer head

Got back to it a few days ago and finally got out of Div 3. In the last game I needed to win for promotion I came up against a team with TOTY Neuer, TOTY Lahm, TOTY Robben, TOTY Kroos, Beckenbauer, Kluivert and IF Boateng among others

Ended up scraping a 2-1 win - It was so satisfying

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Think it's time to take another break; pulling my hair out at the moment cause nothing seems to go right. The way balls are dropping perfectly for opposition while I have no luck, CPU controlled players giving away ludicrous penalties, Messi and Ronaldo being regularly outrun by defenders with 1/3 the pace.

I'll take a breather for a few days or I'll put my controller through the TV...

Definitely enjoy it more after a break... and the CPU pens are heart breaking, just stop running into the back of their legs lads!

hots wrote: »
    Definitely enjoy it more after a break... and the CPU pens are heart breaking, just stop running into the back of their legs lads!

One thing if it's a bit of a collision...but I got knocked out of a cup in the semi-finals when my defender, facing a opposition player (well able to block the shot by just standing) did a heavy two foot lunge that was like a drop kick in WWE than a ****ing tackle. Nearly cried :(

New totw lads

S6vNj5D.jpg

New totw lads

S6vNj5D.jpg

Hoping loads of packs will be opened, so there's lots of Walcott's on the market to drive down his price :D

Also, anyone tried out TOTS Dybala?

BPL TOTS is out too - No place for Coutinho

CGBXuObWoAIJcrE.png:large

BPL TOTS out tonight at 8 for Xbox, 10 for PS.

TOTS MC doesn't end until 1am tonight. So for 3/5 hours there will be a glorious period with 2 tots in packs

BPL Cup now up.

Who are you playing behind a frontline of Schurrle - Remy - Walcott?

:P

Di Maria, Atsu, Ramires ;)

ST Walcott would be nice if he wasn't extinct

Aguero, Costa and Yaya will be my frontline :D 41212

I can beat World Class very easily in career mode, and in exhibition mode too, but in FUT I have to try really hard and even then it's a struggle

I've lost 3 times to Leicester, effin Leicester in the semi finals, just can't get going in any of the games. This squad should do 5-0 at least against them

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/33129898/

• Advertisement

I run with a BPL team all the time anyway so will just stick with this

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa15/squad/2164941

Does TOTY Di Maria get injured all the time like his regular card ? I hardly every get to use him because I refuse to actually use injury cards

Does TOTY Di Maria get injured all the time like his regular card ? I hardly every get to use him because I refuse to actually use injury cards

Haven't found him particularly injury prone? Is it a thing in UT?

No it's not something I would complain about. He's had a few but no more than the others

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I can't get a game in UT. Can't get beyond the team ready screen.

I cancelled a few (Wasnt sitting there waiting for nothing) and now my DNF is 0.48. I played a game vs CPU and thats what came up as my DNF.

This is very annoying as I never cancelled out of a game ever

If I complain to EA support they'll just throw 2 gold packs which will contain rubbish at me.

Anyone have any better experiences with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Trilla wrote: »
    I can't get a game in UT. Can't get beyond the team ready screen.

I cancelled a few (Wasnt sitting there waiting for nothing) and now my DNF is 0.48. I played a game vs CPU and thats what came up as my DNF.

This is very annoying as I never cancelled out of a game ever

If I complain to EA support they'll just throw 2 gold packs which will contain rubbish at me.

Anyone have any better experiences with them?

After explaining the issue to them this is what they tell me in a support chat (after 20 minutes):

Shaifali
    Just going through your details
    Shaifali
    I will like to tell you that you need to play more matches
    Shaifali
    And please do not disconnect the match in between

I cannot for the life of me get my hands on a ST Walcott card. 5 times I managed to find one on the market tonight and it's gone just as I press the button :mad::mad:

My m#fing pack luck recently.

Had 4 50k packs saved, pack 1 nothing, pack 2 had TOTS Bolasie

Pack 3 nothing, pack 4 TOTS Azpilicueta and Neymar

On a high, i open one of them 25k packs, TOTS Kane

I've made the brother lock me out of my account, i just can't deal with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I opened a million coins recently. My best pulls.....2 IF diouf, TOTS Bellarabi, TOTS Nolito and MOTM Bacca.

My pack luck is so unbelievably bad all year. I can't believe that TOTS Bellarabi is my best pack pull from the entire Fifa 15. That is how bad my pack luck is!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yous guys are some craic, I've opened a dose of packs, including one 500k splurge - best player I got was standard Hazard and he came from a free pack! Best sellable player was IF Isco.

Advertisement