Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No-one seems to be buying anything. I took a look at some La Liga players to see what I could get if I sold my team. Ramos, Neymar and Bale aren't being touched at minimum prices.

I doubt there are many packs being opened really. Even if you get a special card, you can't sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

J. Marston wrote: »
    No-one seems to be buying anything. I took a look at some La Liga players to see what I could get if I sold my team. Ramos, Neymar and Bale aren't being touched at minimum prices.

I doubt there are many packs being opened really. Even if you get a special card, you can't sell it.

There's millions of packs being opened. Thats the issue. The massive amount of coin buying this year (due to the glitching of the data packets) has lead to an insane amount of packs being opened. Last year a million coins would cost the guts of 100quid. This year you'd get about 20million for that. Thats a lot of packs that someone can open. Which leads to infinite cards coming onto the market.

ITs a funny market. Awful for sellers but at the same time prices are so low that people can kind of build any team they want (barring the top level guys) for little outlay. If there's no coin glitch next year i think that the price ranges are gonna be great for the game. This years struggles (from having a lot of extinct players to now not being able to sell anyone) will hopefully have been worth it long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

You guys reckon more Dybala's will be on the market when the Serie A TOTS comes out? I'm expecting he'll be there as a re-release. Really want to try him out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I don't understand the AI defenders in this game. Every time the opposition plays a through ball down the middle my defenders make one step away from the right direction before turning and chasing the ball meaning they're always one step behind and I haemorrhage easy goals though the middle

Is there some kind of setting I should be using?? :confused:

88XFXNr.jpg

Someone FINALLY bought one of the Clyne cards I had up which gave me the last bit of change needed to fund the Costa card. I never thought I'd see the day that Aguero and Ramires are relegated to the bench but Costa is an absolute beast; Quicker than a normal Aguero card and has 95 physical and 96 shooting :eek:

Working very well with Walcott so far - 20 goals between them in 7 games

The defence is still about as useful as a nun's tits though

• Advertisement

Decided enough was enough with Bale. Tried him so many times in different formations, positions etc and wasn't working for me. 30 games, 11 goals and 5 assists was his record. Gonna try and sell him now. Might just stick with my bundesliga and BPL squads and just upgrade them, try get a few TOTS.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is anyone else having an absurd amount of injured legs? It also seems to be the hardest injury card to get from packs too; tonnes of heads and arm cards, but legs are setting me back a huge amount...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Took a long break from fut. Went back to it the other day and sold my whole team for coins to open packs. Got no1 lol

How long are the tots player available in packs for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Took a long break from fut. Went back to it the other day and sold my whole team for coins to open packs. Got no1 lol

The BPL is there till Wednesday and then it changes. Anyone know which one is next? Hopefully La Liga or the Bundesliga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

rottie 11 wrote: »

I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms haha I haven't played it in two months I decided to sell my ps4 to fund a gaming computer build and its only now that tots are out im missing it but ohh well ill wait till September to go again on pc this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

duffman13 wrote: »
    The BPL is there till Wednesday and then it changes. Anyone know which one is next? Hopefully La Liga or the Bundesliga

from other years, it was Bundesliga next. there's 2 new tots's as well so one of them could be next either

Won the BPL online cup eventually! Didn't get the coins or pack tho, so got onto EA support and they gave me 4x 7.5k packs instead. Got sweet nothing, but always appreciate the contracts and squad fitness :D

Won the BPL online cup eventually! Didn't get the coins or pack tho, so got onto EA support and they gave me 4x 7.5k packs instead. Got sweet nothing, but always appreciate the contracts and squad fitness :D

same thing happened me, but they would only give me 1 5k pack. I fcuked the guy i was talking to out of it for only giving me the one bad pack, but he wouldn't give me any pack then :(

hoping for 100k packs soon though

Argh. Made the finals finally, but the other guy had a full TOTY and IF team, including a striker Walcott.

Went 2-0 up after 15 minutes. Pulled it back to 2-2 before he nicked a goal to win :( Gutted to make it so far and fall at the final hurdle to yet another Walcott goal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Was feeling bored so opened 20 25k packs. Got muck apart from tots Sanchez and De gea. Should I sell them now and pick them up cheaper. Ps4

Keep them, price will only rise from Wednesday on

Small price range adjustment for PS4 gone up. Also spotted a TOTS Dybala but was too slow to pick him up :( first one in 4 days i spotted.

I have 200k for packs. I know it means the same, but do I buy 4 50k packs now, or wait for 100k packs that might never come, can't decide

I have 200k for packs. I know it means the same, but do I buy 4 50k packs now, or wait for 100k packs that might never come, can't decide

Would say it depends if you want a crack at the BPL TOTY or whatever comes next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I just downloaded the fut app in my phone and when I signed in I had 1500 fifa points. I didn't buy any fifa points ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads i won the online cup again and got no coins again, thats 12k lost, also bought contracts, Coins taking but no contracts

Where/who do ye contact to sort it out.

Lads i won the online cup again and got no coins again, thats 12k lost, also bought contracts, Coins taking but no contracts

Where/who do ye contact to sort it out.

Get onto EA live support. I just got the link off of their Twitter feed.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Would say it depends if you want a crack at the BPL TOTY or whatever comes next.

yeah i opened all 5 of them

got nathin, my luck seems to lie in untradeable packs

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They upped the prices of the BPL TOTS cards despite none of them selling. Charlie Austin wasn't being bought for 40k yet they bumped him up to 100k, same with Terry who was 60k and is now 190k.

J. Marston wrote: »
    The upped the prices of the BPL TOTS cards despite none of them selling. Charlie Austin wasn't being bought for 40k yet they bumped him up to 100k, same with Terry who was 60k and is now 190k.

Dybala also upped from 180 to 260k on PS4. Still extinct :(

This ****ing game.....

I can't buy a win in Div2 yet I can waltz though Div3 no bother. I don't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Bought 2 100k packs there. Got tots fonte Austin and cylne. Guna keep fonte and sell the other two. If they sell that is.

Ahhh spotted another TOTS Dybala up just as 100k packs came out. Just about missed him again :( that's 2 in about 5-6 days I've seen.

Also, has anyone tried TOTS Costa? Any good? Might get him considering he's only 480k.

Also, has anyone tried TOTS Costa? Any good? Might get him considering he's only 480k.

Ya I've got him in my regular XI. Very good card

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    Ya I've got him in my regular XI. Very good card

Might buy him if I can't get TOTS Dybala after the Serie A TOTS release...

Advertisement